Tuesday

Flight Simulator Download - My First Experience

I am not a maniac gamer, but flight simulator makes me stay in my room all days. I have no idea how incredible this game is. Its not just fun, I feel like Me is the real captain that flying a huge boeing lol. If you have played this game before, I bet that you were a good pilot. :D

Well, It is all started when I was totally bored and looking for some new game and I stumbled a site that said "flight simulator download". I was like what the hell exactly is this game. After being "skeptical" for a while, I decided to download it.

 I was confuse when I tried ProFlightSimulator but with the guide provided in members area, I could finally fly the plane. I really enjoy the game. The best things about this game are :


- The realistic view, whether the aircraft, scenery, even the navigation control, it is all Real
- I can choose hundred of different jet and helicopter
- Makes me trashed my older game. lol

Actually, there are different version of flight simulator games, like Flight Sim X by microsoft. It is similiar with proflightsimulator. Well, for me, proflightsimulator is still the best though.

Thanks to ProFlightSimulator for providing the best airplane game that has ever released on the internet plus made me un-bored.




1 komentar:

Widhi said...

download flight simulator :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger